The higher the boost, more fuel and air is needed. To solve the issue with turbo lag, we’ve created our own designed Leyo Motorsport turbo inlet pipe. This full aluminium piece increases the reliability and unrestricted airflow direct to your turbocharger. With Leyo Motorsport’s research and developers, we’ve manufactured what we believe to be one of our best and most important performance product, the Leyo Motorsport turbo inlet pipe. More air being sucked into your turbo will allow horsepower gains not seen from OEM units. We’ve enhanced the size of the inlet pipe to give better throttle response, more linear power feed, and more leeway when tuning your performance vehicle.
NOT TÜV CERTIFIED.
- Full aluminium tubing
- CNC Aluminum OEM neck for secure fitment
- Fits all Air Intake system on the market
- Smooth, more linear power gains
- Larger than the OEM unit for increased air flow
- Simple installation
- Powder coated & laser etched logo
- Race Track Proven
- Volkswagen Golf MK7 / MK7.5 R MQB
- Volkswagen Golf MK7 / MK7.5 GTI MQB
- Volkswagen Golf Hatchback MK7 1.8T Gen3
- Volkswagen Golf Sportswagen MK7 1.8T Gen3
- Volkswagen Alltrack 1.8T Gen3
- Volkswagen Jetta MK7 GLI MQB
- Audi S3 8V MQB
- Seat Leon 5F Cupra 2.0 MQB
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME FOR EUROPE
2-6 Days: Chemical Guys, T-Carbon, Leyo Paddles, VentGripz
1-2 Weeks: Eventuri, Oettinger, Sterckenn, Paddleshifterz
2-3 Weeks: Vorsteiner, Leyo Motorsport, PSM Dynamic, RKP
For more accurate delivery times contact us via email at email@example.com or drop us a direct message on our instagram channel @mscompany.eu !