AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK
The Grit Guard is a filter that sits at the bottom of your wash bucket and extracts and holds abrasive dirt particles away from your wash mitt for a scratch and swirl-free cleaning experience.
Use This To:
- Take your 2 bucket wash to the next level
- Get the perfect scratch-free shine
- Trap dirt at the bottom of your bucket
- Protect painted surfaces from scratches
- Fit into the bottom of any 3 or 5 gallon bucket
Scratch-Free Car Wash
Over 95% of swirl marks come from improper washing and drying and one source of abrasive dirt comes from rubbing washed-off dirt back onto the car. The Grit Guard Insert extracts heavy dirt and grit from the wash mitt, sponge, or towel, and helps hold it at the bottom of the bucket so it does not float back up into the wash medium, drastically reducing the chances of causing swirls and scratches.
Works With Gravity For A Perfect Wash
The raised radial surface features grates for dirt particles to fall through, and fins that divide the base into four quadrants. These fins break up the flow and keep the water still at the bottom of the bucket, which holds dirt down at the bottom. The Grit Guard Insert comes in multiple colors to designate them for specific uses on sensitive paintwork, wheels and undercarriage part.
HOW TO USE IT
- Fill each car wash bucket with water, then place a Grit Guard Insert at the bottom of each bucket.
- Wash the vehicle with the premium microfiber wash mitt and soap.
- Rinse the mitt in the plain water bucket and wring it out on the ground before returning for more soap.
- Scrub heavy dirt and debris off the mitt directly on the Grit Guard.
- Rinse off the Grit Guard with fresh water before allowing time to air dry and storing for the next wash.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME FOR EUROPE
2-6 Days: LEYO paddles, T-Carbon, Chemical Guys
1-2 Weeks: Eventuri, Sterckenn, Oettinger, Paddleshifterz
2-3 Weeks: Leyo Motorsport (except LEYO paddles)