AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK
Fabric Guard protective coating micro-bonds to fabric fibers to repel dirt, liquids, and stains on carpet, upholstery, seats, door panels, and other fabric surfaces while protecting against UV rays.
USE THIS TO:
- Resist the accidents of daily life
- Reduce worrying about spills
- Protect without strong chemical odors
- Keep fabrics clean for longer
- Protect against coffee, tea, wine, grease, food
Formulated to Meet the Demands of Professionals
Fabric Guard works by increasing the surface tension on the fabric, thus allowing stain-causing liquid to float on the surface and roll off. The sprayable protectant and repellent micro-bonds to fabric fibers, then uses hydrophobic technology to repel water and liquids on carpet, upholstery, seats, door panels, and other fabric surfaces.
High-Tech Bonding Technology for Long Term Protection
Once applied, any liquid spilled on the protected surface will simply roll off without touching the underlying fibers. The advanced formula also protects against fading and discoloration by blocking harmful UV solar rays. Fabric Guard maintains the original feel and color of the surface being protected and is odorless when dry.
HOW TO USE IT
- Ensure that the surface you intend to spray is clean and dry before application.
- Cover up any interior plastics, seat controls, exterior moldings, trim, etc. to avoid overspray.
- Shake well to keep product mixed.
- Spray evenly over entire surface and a little extra on seams. Do not saturate material – less is more. For Convertible Tops: Spray 12 inches (30 cm) from the convertible top using gentle overlaying sweeping motions.
- Apply 2 coats, allowing to dry 20 minutes between coats.
- Wipe off any excess overspray from paint and glass. Always test fabric/fiber for color fastness in an inconspicuous area.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- Applicable Materials: Fabric Carpet
- Applicable Locations: Interior
- Application Type: Spray
- Scent: Sweet Scent
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME FOR EUROPE
2-6 Days: Leyo Motorsport paddle shifters, T-Carbon, Chemical Guys
1-2 Weeks: Eventuri, Sterckenn, Oettinger, Paddleshifterz
2-3 Weeks: Leyo Motorsport