AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK
The Durafoam Applicator pad uses a unique wave design to spread an even layer of tire shine and protective dressings deep into textured grooves, tread, and other uneven surfaces.
Use this to:
- Restore faded and chalky trim
- Spread tire shine on faded and brown tires
- Spread product without missing any spots
- Apply product with no drips or mess
- Condition your tired and worn-out leather
ENSURE 100% COVERAGE FOR 100% PROTECTION
Normal foam applicators have smooth surfaces that cannot reach into textured rubber or plastic. The Durafoam Applicator Pad uses the Wonder Wave™ design to push dressing into every peak and valley on every scrubbing pass for 100% even coverage. The unique laser-cut zig-zags act like soft squeegee blades to push dressings and protectants into every nook and cranny from every angle with each swipe.
PERFECT FOR EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR USE
Use the Durafoam Pad to spread a thin, even layer of your favorite Chemical Guys dressing on rubber tires, plastic trim, vinyl door panels, and leather upholstery. The dense foam and unique Wonder Wave™ design hold spray dressings and creams on the applicator, and prevents messy drips and runs while spreading product over the surface evenly and efficiently.
HOW TO USE IT
- Clean the surface to be coated, protected, or dressed.
- Use an all purpose cleaner, car wash soap, or specialty cleaner to remove any embedded debris, dirt, grease, or grime.
- Apply 3 - 6 dots of any Chemical Guys cream or gel product onto the applicator pad.
- Gently spread the chosen product over the workpiece in straight lines.
- Work to ensure a thin, even coat over the entire surface. Store in a clean, dry place between uses.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- Applicable Materials: Vinyl Rubber Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Engine Bays Tires
- Material: Foam
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME FOR EUROPE
2-6 Days: Leyo Motorsport paddle shifters, T-Carbon, Chemical Guys
1-2 Weeks: Eventuri, Sterckenn, Oettinger, Paddleshifterz
2-3 Weeks: Leyo Motorsport