AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK
The Wheel Wedge is a soft 70/30 microfiber glove that has multiple surfaces for cleaning areas with tough dirt and grime perfect for gently scrubbing dirt and grime from wheels without scratching.
USE THIS TO:
- Slip into deep allow wheels for a complete detail
- Slide into hard -to-reach places
- Fit where brushes can't
- Easily clean engine bays, exhaust tips, door jambs
- Trap dirt inside microfiber and prevent scratching
VERSATILE TOOL FOR WHEELS AND MORE
Are you looking for an easy way to clean your rims? The Wheel Wedge has you covered! The Wheel Wedge has multiple surfaces for cleaning dirty areas with an ultra-soft touch that won’t scratch. The microfiber side is perfect for sensitive and custom wheels, such as custom painted or chrome. The microfiber mesh side is great for scrubbing dirt, old tire shine dressing, and grime for tire sidewalls.
SLIM PROFILE FITS EVERYWHERE
The Wheel Wedge slides over and contours to the hand for a good grip and control over the whole applicator. The extra-slim design makes it easy to get behind each spoke to clean out hidden brake dust, dirt, and grime, or to spread sealant coats. The soft pointed tip of the wedge easily cleans hard to reach places, like around lug nuts, intricate wheel faces, and even brake calipers!
HOW TO USE IT
- Rinse wheels with sharp stream of water to remove loose dirt and soften tough grime.
- Spray wheel cleaner on wheels, tires, brakes, and suspension components.
- Let sit to break down filth and grime for several minutes.
- Use brush to gently agitate dirt and grime.
- Rinse away filth, cleaner residue, and soap with sharp stream of water and dry with a clean microfiber towel.
- Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces
- Applicable Locations: Wheels
- Material: Microfiber Textile
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME FOR EUROPE
2-6 Days: Leyo Motorsport paddles, T-Carbon, Chemical Guys
1-2 Weeks: Eventuri, Sterckenn, Oettinger
2-3 Weeks: Leyo Motorsport (except LEYO paddles)