AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK
Trim Clean penetrates dissolve, clean, and remove embedded wax, glaze, sealant, and polishing compound from plastic and rubber car parts to fix those careless misapplication mistakes in one easy step!
Use This To:
- Physically break down ugly stains
- Permanently erase wax spots and stains
- Avoid replacing expensive trim
- Prep surface for new dressings
- Make trim look black and new again
Erase Past Mistakes
Just one slip while detailing can leaving a permanent mark: we’ve all smeared a little wax on plastic and rubber parts on bumpers, mirrors, and doors. The wax seeps into the textured plastic and porous rubber parts, leaving a chalky white stain that just won’t come out. Trim Clean actively dissolves, cleans, and removes dried up wax from plastic and rubber trim pieces.
Restore A New Look And Feel
Easily erase white wax stains from textured plastic and porous rubber trim pieces found all over door mirrors, bumper parts, window seals, front end grilles, side vents, and windshield trays. Simply work Trim Clean over the affected area, then agitate them out from deep within the surface. Trim Clean restores a natural look to trim pieces by removing waxy oils that stain and discolor them.
How to use it:
- Always test small area first
- Clean off loose dirt and debris from exterior plastic and rubber trim
- Mist 3 - 6 sprays of Trim Clean into your preferred microfiber towel, bristle brush, or applicator pad
- Gently scrub the affected area
- Continue until whole area is clean and restored
- Follow up to refresh and protect a brand new look with your favorite Chemical Guys dressing
- Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- Applicable Locations: Exterior Trim
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Spray
- Scent: Mild Fruit Scent
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME FOR EUROPE
2-6 Days: LEYO paddles, T-Carbon, Chemical Guys
1-2 Weeks: Eventuri, Sterckenn, Oettinger, Paddleshifterz
2-3 Weeks: Leyo Motorsport (except LEYO paddles)