AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK
Tire Kicker is a sprayable water-based dressing that allows anyone to recreate that kickable bright wet shine of brand new cars on tires and other rubber, vinyl, and plastic around your car.
Use This Dressing To:
- Lay down a shine that will get you kicking your tires all over again
- Enhance a deep black shine
- Restore new black look to trim
- Help prevent future fading from sunlight
- Achieve perfect non-slippery feel
Bright Wet Tire Shine
Tire Kicker delivers long lasting wet shine and protection without any greasy mess to restore pieces to look just like they did at the dealership! The gentle formula is safe for use on car exteriors, interiors, and even engine bays. The liquid dressing restores a fresh new look to plastics and rubber, and protects against the harmful UV rays that cause discoloration, fading, and cracking.
New Formula With Extra Gloss Enhancers
The easy-to-use formula spreads evenly with any foam applicator or brush over vinyl, rubber, and plastic. The refined gloss enhancers and plastic nourishers penetrate deep, finish dry to the touch, and do not attract dirt or dust. Now as your car ages with thousands of well-traveled miles on the clock, you can enjoy the same bright wet shine on your tires that you kicked in the showroom!
HOW TO USE IT
- Clean surface with an all-purpose cleaner or interior cleaner.
- Shake, then apply 2 - 5 sprays or a few drops of dressing directly into foam or microfiber applicator pad.
- Spread dressing over the entire workpiece, then work and rub deep into the surface.
- Buff off any excess residue with a microfiber towel.
- Wait 5-10 minutes and add additional layers as needed.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- Applicable Materials: Vinyl Rubber Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Interior Exterior
- Product Form: Cream
- Application Type: Spray
- Shine Preference: Medium
- Scent: Sweet Scent
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME FOR EUROPE
2-6 Days: Leyo Motorsport paddles, T-Carbon, Chemical Guys
1-2 Weeks: Eventuri, Sterckenn, Oettinger
2-3 Weeks: Leyo Motorsport (except LEYO paddles)