AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK
Signature Series is a strong citrus-based wheel cleaner that is tough on brake dust and filth, but gentle and safe for all wheel finishes and materials.
Use This To:
- Power through thick grime and contamination
- Help prevent permanent damage to wheels and brakes
- Quickly pull off dirt and debris in seconds
- Spray down suspension and brake parts
- Dilute for the perfect cleaning muscle on any job
Natural Citrus Cleaning Power
Signature Series Wheel Cleaner is blended with natural citrus extracts for powerful cleaning of dirt, grime, and brake dust. Brake dust contains corrosive iron and carbon deposits that can destroy wheels. Signature Series helps remove this contamination before it causes permanent corrosion and damage. The natural citrus formula is safe for painted, polished, powder coated, and wrapped wheels.
Powerful Decontamination with a Gentle Finish
Adding Signature Series to normal wheel cleanings reduces buildup and corrosion and protects a pristine showroom shine. Spray the cleaner directly onto alloy wheels, plastic wheel covers, brake parts, suspension parts, plastic fender liners, or undercarriage parts to break down caustic grime and filth. Clean rubber tire sidewalls to ensure tire shine dressings last longer and look better!
HOW TO USE IT
- Rinse wheels with sharp stream of water to remove loose dirt and soften tough grime.
- Spray wheel cleaner on wheels, tires, brakes, and suspension components.
- Let sit to break down filth and grime for several minutes.
- Use brush to gently agitate dirt and grime.
- Rinse away filth, cleaner residue, and soap with sharp stream of water and dry with a clean microfiber towel.
- Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- Applicable Materials: Painted Wheels Chrome Aluminum Stainless Steel Powder Coat Anodized
- Applicable Locations: Wheels Brakes Undercarriage Calipers Tires
- Product Form: Liquid
- Application Type: Spray
- Scent: Mild Fruit And Ether Scent
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME FOR EUROPE
2-6 Days: For all items listed as "in stock".
1-2 Weeks: Eventuri, Sterckenn & Oettinger
1-3 Weeks: Leyo Motorsport
Items listed as 'in stock' will be dispatched within 24 hours. Items listed as 'must be ordered' are not in stock and must be ordered from the manufacturer.
Please refer to the estimated delivery times above or email us at email@example.com, and we will provide you with a more accurate delivery time.