VRP is an easy-to-use protectant that restores a deep black look, enhances shine, and protects vinyl, rubber, and plastic surfaces against harmful UV solar rays.
USE THIS DRESSING TO:
- Make trim shine like new
- Take years off your old beater
- Protect tires, bumpers, trim, mirrors
- Create a super shine on any textured plastic
- Easily coat dashboards, door panels, vinyl seats
PENETRATES DEEP FOR LONG LASTING RESULTS
EASY TO SPREAD FORMULA PROTECTS
VRP creates the perfect new appearance on interior and exterior surfaces, not a greasy wet look. Specialty UV blockers act like sunscreen for plastic pieces, repelling harmful solar rays that bleach, fade, and crack sensitive car parts. VRP leaves no-residue and finishes dry-to-the-touch. Surfaces treated with VRP last longer, look better, and provide the perfect final touch to your detail.
HOW TO USE IT
- Clean surface with an all-purpose cleaner or interior cleaner.
- Shake, then apply 2 - 5 sprays or a few drops of dressing directly into foam or microfiber applicator pad.
- Spread dressing over the entire workpiece, then work and rub deep into the surface.
- Buff off any excess residue with a microfiber towel.
- Wait 5-10 minutes and add additional layers as needed.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- Applicable Materials: Vinyl Rubber Plastic
- Applicable Locations: Interior Exterior
- Product Form: Cream
- Application Type: Spout
- Shine Preference: High
- Scent: Fruit
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME FOR EUROPE
2-6 Days: LEYO paddles, T-Carbon, Chemical Guys
1-2 Weeks: Eventuri, Sterckenn, Oettinger, Paddleshifterz
2-3 Weeks: Leyo Motorsport (except LEYO paddles)