AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK
The Foam Blaster 6 adds variable foam action to paintwork during your car wash without an expensive pressure washer- simply attach to your garden hose, turn the dial, and shoot cleansing foam!
Use this foam gun to:
- Produce rich suds with your garden hose
- Easily choose the perfect amount of suds
- Break down stuck-on dirt, grease, and grime
- Remove dirt without grinding it into paintwork
- Glide your wash mitt with minimal pressure
SAFE CAR WASHING WITHOUT THE EXPENSE
While professional detailers invest in expensive pressure washers and filtration systems to use powerful foam cannons, the car detailing enthusiast can achieve much of the effect with only a standard garden hose and the TORQ Foam Blaster. The TORQ Foam Blaster mixes the perfect amount of car wash soap with water and air to create thick soapy foam to gently clean any vehicle.
ADJUSTABLE FOAM CONCENTRATION
How dirty is your car? Very dirty? Not very dirty? Save soap and water by picking the perfect concentration with the adjustable Foam Blaster 6. Simply turn the dial to adjust the dilution ratio of the soapy foam sprayed from the nozzle. Slick car wash soap and foaming bubbles help loosen, lubricate, and float abrasive dirt away from paintwork for a gentler and safer cleaning experience.
HOW TO USE IT
- Fill soap solution bottle with fresh water, then add 1 - 3 oz of your favorite Chemical Guys car wash soap.
- Rinse car with water to remove loose debris and grime.
- Attach foam blaster to the quick release nozzle.
- Cover car with soapy foam to lift and lubricate stuck-on dirt from the surface.
- Proceed with 2-bucket wash method. Spray foam directly into wash mitt with every wipe for maximum lubrication. Rinse and dry.
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME FOR EUROPE
2-6 Days: Leyo Motorsport paddles, T-Carbon, Chemical Guys
1-2 Weeks: Eventuri, Sterckenn, Oettinger
2-3 Weeks: Leyo Motorsport (except LEYO paddles)