AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK
Honeydew Snow Foam is the hi-tech shampoo specifically designed to create copious amounts of cleaning suds in a foam cannon or foam gun to lubricate the surface to avoid scratching during washing.
Use this soap to:
- Turn any car wash into a foam party
- Coat your car in billions of scrubbing bubbles
- Release and gently guide away dirt and grime
- Maintain your show-winning shine
- Take weekly washes to the next level of perfection
BILLIONS OF SCRUBBING BUBBLES
Honeydew Snow Foam is thicker, slicker, and gentler than ever before. Powerful hyper surfactants cut through dirt and grime, lift them from sensitive automotive paintwork with billions of scrubbing bubbles, then safely lubricate and guide them off the paint for a scratch-free wash. Honeydew Snow Foam rinses clean with no residue and even contains water softeners that help reduce hard water spots!
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY FOR THE SUDSIEST FORMULA
The secret to Honeydew Snow Foam’s high performance detailing capabilities is in the chemistry. Improper washing causes scratches and swirl marks that dull paintwork. In order to take Honeydew Snow Foam to the next level, our chemists developed premium super polymers and hyper-surfactants that release dirt, dust, and debris allowing them to simply be rinsed away for a scratch-free wash!
HOW TO USE IT
- Shake well and add 30-90ml to 19L bucket or 946ml solution tank of foam cannon/gun.
- Pre-rinse vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris.
- Foam cannon or gun: spray vehicle with thick wash foam to protect the paint against swirls and scratches.
- Wash surface with wash mitt and soapy solution.
- Rinse using clean water for perfect shine.
- Dry with a premium microfiber towel.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- Car Color: All
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Liquid
- Scent: Honeydew
- Size: 16oz / 473ml
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME FOR EUROPE
2-6 Days: Leyo Motorsport paddles, T-Carbon, Chemical Guys
1-2 Weeks: Eventuri, Sterckenn, Oettinger
2-3 Weeks: Leyo Motorsport (except LEYO paddles)