AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK
Diablo Wheel Gel is a pH-balanced wheel and rim cleaner that uses gentle oxygen infused foam to safely clean any shiny wheel finish. This non-caustic formula is perfect for weekly maintenance washes!
Use this to:
- Loosen and lift stuck on contaminants
- Stop worrying about etching or staining
- Remove brake dust before it permanently embeds
- Clean without the use of harsh chemicals
- Safely clean any type of wheel
SAVE WHEELS FROM PERMANENT DAMAGE
Brake dust and road filth is not just ugly, it will destroy your wheels if left unchecked. Diablo Gel Wheel & Rim Cleaner lifts away stuck-on brake dust and road grime with concentrated suspension technology. Oxygen-infused cleaners and slick lubricants guide filth off the wheel and into a foaming lather that will not scratch sensitive surfaces when scrubbing with a brush.
THE SAFEST WAY TO GET THE DEEPEST CLEAN
Many wheel cleaners use caustic acids and heavy alkaline compounds to cut through brake dust which corrode and destroy shiny wheel finishes and car parts over time. Diablo Wheel Gel is gentle, non-caustic, and safe to use around any other car part in the vicinity of the wheel. Simply rinse off any overspray without any fear of etching or staining any other car parts!
HOW TO USE IT
- Rinse wheels with sharp stream of water to remove loose dirt and soften tough grime.
- Spray wheel cleaner on wheels, tires, brakes, and suspension components.
- Let sit to break down filth and grime for several minutes.
- Use brush to gently agitate dirt and grime.
- Rinse away filth, cleaner residue, and soap with sharp stream of water and dry with a clean microfiber towel.
- Please Note: Always try a test spot before use.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- Applicable Materials: Painted Wheels Chrome Aluminum Stainless Steel Powder Coat Matte Wrapped Anodized PVD Chrome
- Applicable Locations: Wheels, Undercarriage, Brakes, Calipers, Tires
- Product Form: Gel
- Application Type: Spout
- Scent: Mild Fruit Scent
- Size: 16oz / 473ml
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME FOR EUROPE
2-6 Days: For all items listed as "in stock".
1-2 Weeks: Eventuri, Sterckenn & Oettinger
1-3 Weeks: Leyo Motorsport
Items listed as 'in stock' will be dispatched within 24 hours. Items listed as 'must be ordered' are not in stock and must be ordered from the manufacturer.
Please refer to the estimated delivery times above or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will provide you with a more accurate delivery time.