AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK
Butter Wet Wax is a smooth, liquid creme wax that melts into the paint like butter for easy on/off application to give you the deepest, wettest look imaginable in a matter of minutes.
Use This Wax To:
- Effortlessly add gobs of deep gloss
- Lightly cleanse the paintwork
- Nurture and maintain the highest level of shine
- Wax and dry wet car at the same time
- Add a durable shield against harmful UV rays
Minimum Time, Maximum Shine
Butter Wet Wax takes everything you know about wax and makes it a fast, fun, and easy experience. The wipe on, wipe off formula smells amazing, shortens work time and produces a streak/resin free shine in a matter of minutes! This natural protective coating allows water to bead off the surface and makes bird dropping removal simple and easy, helps prevent permanent damage to your paintwork.
Refined Natural Carnauba Cleanses Paint
Butter Wet Wax makes your paint shine with the vibrant magic of natural carnauba, a wax taken from the leaves of Brazilian plants. These all-natural ingredients not only fight off the harsh effects of the environment, they have also been refined to lightly cleanse your paint from light scuffs, bird droppings, road tar, tree sap, and even overspray!
HOW TO USE IT
- Shake bottle well.
- Spread a thin, even coat over the surface with a premium microfiber or foam applicator.
- Use this wax on shiny and clear exterior car parts, like paint, glass, clear plastic, and polished metals.
- Buff off residue with a soft microfiber towel.
- For machine application, place 4 - 6 dots of wax on a soft foam finishing pad and spread it over the car one panel at a time.
- Only use a dual action polisher and do not exceed speed setting 3.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- Car Color: All
- Applicable Materials: Painted Surfaces
- Applicable Locations: Exterior
- Car Finishes: Gloss
- Product Form: Cream
- Shine Preference: High
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME FOR EUROPE
2-6 Days: Leyo Motorsport paddles, T-Carbon, Chemical Guys
1-2 Weeks: Eventuri, Sterckenn, Oettinger
2-3 Weeks: Leyo Motorsport (except LEYO paddles)