For more efficient and cooler air flow, be sure to compliment your ride with Leyo Motorsport’s Turbo Charge Pipes. Our in-house designed full aluminium tubing allows a less restricted path between your intercooler and turbocharger housing. When performing real time testing, our research and developers found the OEM unit was not efficient in keeping intake air traveling smoothly all the way to the Manifold. This is where Leyo Motorsport turbo charge pipes comes in. We use a heavy duty silicon hose and clamp to maintain optimal high boost flow for stage 1 to stage 3 setups in your performance vehicle with extra WMI Bung. The Leyo Motorsport turbo charge piping is larger than the OEM unit allowing for smoother performance when tuning on a dyno. Don’t let airflow be restricted, order your unique Leyo Motorsport turbo charge pipe kit today.
NOT TÜV CERTIFIED.
- Stock Intercooler 60mm I.D.
- For 7 speed DQ381 DSG gear box.
- Aftermarket uprated intercooler core with stock diameter connector 60mm I.D.
- Improved air flow from the turbo all the way through
- Removes OEM restrictions
- Pipes made from heavy duty aluminum
- Connectors made from heavy duty silicon
- Perfect for Stock & Stage 1 through to 3 performance
- 2 WMI Bung
- 10mm larger than OEM
- Audi S3 8V Quattro 2.0T
- Audi A3 8V Quattro 2.0T
- Audi A3 8V FWD 1.8T
- Volkswagen Alltrack 1.8T Gen3
- Volkswagen Golf Hatchback MK7 1.8T Gen3
- Volkswagen Golf Sportswagen MK7 1.8T Gen3
- Volkswagen Golf MK7 / MK7.5 GTI MQB
- Volkswagen Golf MK7 / MK7.5 R MQB
ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIME FOR EUROPE
2-6 Days: Leyo Motorsport paddles, T-Carbon, Chemical Guys
1-2 Weeks: Eventuri, Sterckenn, Oettinger, Paddleshifterz
2-3 Weeks: Leyo Motorsport (except LEYO paddles)